Friday, May 19, 2017

Mother's Day Tri-Fold Acrylic Frame


Hello friends! Did you all create something as gifts for last Mother's Day? I've created this acrylic tri-fold frame for my mom as a gift for Mother's Day. This tri-fold frame features Clear Scraps acrylic tri-fold frame and some gorgeous flowers by Petaloo.

Here are some details on it.


Besides pattern papers, I've also used stamps and liquid pearls to detail this frame.


I've used Petaloo sugared blossoms to decorate this frame.


I hope you all like this gift idea and give it a try when you want to create a gift in future. Have a great crafty weekend!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: MSD; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko, Art Anthology; Stamps: MSD; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: jeweled flourish, markers, liquid pearls, lace, jewels, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin